RUSSELLS INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS
THE BIG TOP
Russells International Circus comes to town from the 1st of August until the 31st of August each year, this makes for a great addition when looking for a family afternoon or evening out. The Circus moved last season from its old location on Quebec Road and can now be found next to Trusville holiday park. I'll pin the location on a google map as this area is a little way out of the town but still easily accessible.
ACTS AT RUSSELLS INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS
DARING PERFORMANCE ON THE WHEEL OF DEATH
There is a an excellent variety of acts on show with this Circus, and the whole family will be thoroughly entertained. There could be a slight change in the acts when the Circus arrives for the new season, but this is the current act list that you can expect to see during your visit.
- Duo Stefan and the wheel of death
- John and Angel Fossett - Stunt act
- Troupe Andrei - acrobatics
- The Kenya boys - Amazing aerial act
- Alex and Amanda - Children's comedy act
- Kizzy - Trapeze and aerial act
- Magic and illusion act
- The Russell sisters - beautiful aerial act
JOHN AND ANGEL FOSSETT PERFORM A DARING FEAT
SHOW PERFORMANCES AND TICKET PRICES
Show times for the Circus are as follows.
- Daily at 7pm
- Sunday and Wednesday - 3pm and 7pm shows
When it comes to choosing your seat there are 3 options available to you, they are as follows.
- Ringside seats - these are the best seats in the house situated around the stage. - Adults - £18 - Children - £16
- Front circle - Raised bucket seats with a front view of the stage. - Adults - £16 - Children - £14
- Side circle - Raised bench seating with a side restricted view of the stage. - Adults - £14 - Children - £12
Once the Circus has arrived in the town, you will find money off vouchers for tickets in various businesses around Mablethorpe. These make for a fantastic saving, and can drastically cut the cost of your visit here. If you don't see any vouchers when going about your day, then ask when you pop in for a coffee or a snack at any business.
THE CURTAIN FALLS AFTER ANOTHER PERFORMANCE
Snacks and drinks are readily available for you once you enter the Circus, and there is also a small amount of children's arcade machines if you want to try your luck at winning a teddy.
I'll add the link to Russells International Circus website, so you can check out videos of the latest acts, and there is also an option to purchase your tickets online.
Big Top tents, seating, lighting, and the artists are all for hire, so if you have a private event coming up why not check out the prices to see how competitive they are.
For more information about Russells International Circus, click here.....
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
TOP OF PAGE
YOU ARE HERE: HOME ► RUSSELLS INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS ► THINGS TO DO IN MABLETHORPE